The Home and Community Care program provides a range of practical services to help people to be cared for in their home. The program's focus is to help people to live at home as long as possible and avoid early entry into aged care or hostel accommodation.
Home and Community Care funded projects provide the following:
- Centre-based and in-home respite
- Assistance with daily living skills and tasks
- Recreational and educational opportunities
Eligibility for Services
- You are a frail older person
- A younger person with a disability, or a carer